Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreamy

Following a fun week of being tour guide to visiting relatives from Germany, I’m feeling rather dreamy. Therefore this week’s photo challenge hits the right note with me!

My entry for the challenge was taken from the 16th floor window of a San Diego hotel room during my visit there a few weeks back. The morning haze was thinning, the sun just breaking through. To my eye, it has a dreamy feeling reminiscent of the old days. ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)

Weekly Photo Challenge, Dreamy

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Weekly Photo Challenge

15 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreamy”

1. Oct 12, 2014 at 1:46 pm #

Very dreamy! I really like the golden tones in the picture. Nice work!

2. Oct 12, 2014 at 9:08 am #

Definitely looks dreamy.

3. Oct 12, 2014 at 8:18 am #

I love San Diego, and I’ve never seen it in that particular light. It’s usually so Bright. Good job capturing dreamy.

• Oct 12, 2014 at 8:32 am #

Thank you! I, too, love San Diego. It’s a great city, and not far… well, unless you’re stuck on the 405 which seems to be par for the course these days.

• Oct 12, 2014 at 8:36 am #

The 405 is proof that freeways can get atherosclerosis.

• Oct 12, 2014 at 9:26 am #

That’s the truth!

4. Oct 12, 2014 at 7:17 am #

I just love the color in your shot – absolutely beautiful!

5. Oct 12, 2014 at 1:36 am #

Very…

6. Oct 11, 2014 at 9:48 pm #

Dreamy indeed!

7. Oct 11, 2014 at 8:33 pm #

Really loved this shot, thank you for sharing it. -Max-

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Hastings Cottage Designs

Special Occasion Banners, Fabric Jewelry, Interior Decor Items and More

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.