West Fork Trail and Palm Canyon

My inventory of photos from my two night get-away in Palm Springs at the end of December is nearly endless! The photos in this gallery were taken after I hiked Andreas Canyon and then headed toward the Reservation Trading Post, where I had hoped to explore West Fork Trail and Palm Canyon. I ended up venturing onto just the very shortest trail to the falls, mostly because there were too many people. The area is beautiful and I’ll check it out on my next visit, only will plan to get there much earlier in the morning. ~SueBee

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Deserts, Hikes, Photography

12 Comments on “West Fork Trail and Palm Canyon”

1. Feb 05, 2015 at 7:01 am #

Your first photo of the blacktop road reminded me of my childhood in Phoenix. That is EXACTLY the kind of sidestreet road I remember. On the hottest days, those roads would become so soft that we could leave our foot impressions in them. They’ve probably improved the formula by now.

2. Feb 04, 2015 at 2:44 pm #

Impressive rocks.

3. Feb 04, 2015 at 9:48 am #

Wow this is beautiful

4. Feb 04, 2015 at 6:49 am #

Great photos, it looks like you had a fun adventure!

• Feb 04, 2015 at 4:46 pm #

Thank you. It was a fabulous little get-away!

• Feb 04, 2015 at 4:50 pm #

You’re welcome.

• Feb 04, 2015 at 5:03 pm #

Hi, I tried to comment on your Switzer Falls post, but it requires name and email, unlike on most WP sites. Did you set it up that way?

• Feb 04, 2015 at 5:41 pm #

I dont think so, but i do believe i still need some work on this site. Thanks for pointing that out!

5. Feb 04, 2015 at 6:38 am #

Some interesting angles there

• Feb 04, 2015 at 4:44 pm #

Those boulders lean on each other. One only hopes not to have an earthquake while squeezing underneath!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Londonsenior

The life of an elderly Londoner and her travels.

Tangly Cottage Gardening Journal

from garden to garden: a photo diary from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

craftsbytereasa

crafting

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design, Digital Papers and Vintage/Original Clip Art

~RAMBLING WOODS 2~

~The Road Less Traveled~

Never too old to travel!

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog