SueBee has a little retail shop!

I’ve been making handcrafts, photo note cards, framed art, and refurbishing furniture for quite a few years. My oldest daughter, Angelika, and I were selling it on the internet via our Artisan Unique website. We determined selling online is far too time consuming, though, so we transitioned. I decided to go solo and test the retail waters. Just two weeks ago, I rather spontaneously signed on the dotted line to rent a small space within a vintage store in my hometown of Orange, California. Orange is famous for its antique and vintage shops, along with lots of great restaurants. The commitment I made lasts just three months, but can be extended month to month. The store handles all sales, licenses, and tax, so my job is easy. I’m to set up the space, decorate it, price and tag my product and move it in. Let me say, it’s been a lot of work, and there’s much more to go. But, at least by now my SueBee space has the appearance of a real shop! If you’re in the neighborhood, please stop by the SueBee space at Vintage California at 305 E. Grove Avenue, Orange, CA 92865.~SueBee suebee-has-a-little-shop-1 suebee-has-a-little-shop-2 suebee-has-a-little-shop-3

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Decor and Design, Photography, SueBee Shop

11 Comments on “SueBee has a little retail shop!”

1. Nov 28, 2016 at 10:55 pm #

love your space!

2. Oct 15, 2016 at 9:01 pm #

Congrats! I wish you much success.

• Oct 23, 2016 at 8:43 am #

Thank you so much!! I hope to build a supplemental income stream for the day I ever retire and must live off lovely social security, lol.

• Oct 23, 2016 at 2:06 pm #

Yes, wise to start small & start early.

3. Oct 14, 2016 at 6:30 am #

Nicely done! Your space is so neat and filled with interesting things. Love that Here Today sign!

4. Oct 13, 2016 at 6:51 pm #

congratulations – looks awesome

• Oct 13, 2016 at 7:03 pm #

Aww, you’re so kind to comment. Thank you for the compliment!! 😀

• Oct 14, 2016 at 11:48 am #

hope to visit for myself one day 🙂

5. Oct 13, 2016 at 3:31 pm #

Tempting but the bus fare is too expensive to get there.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Hastings Cottage Designs

Banners, Jewelry, Decor and more

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.