Brewery Artwalk, day 1

(28 photos)

After much anticipation, the springtime Brewery Artwalk in Los Angeles started yesterday. I was joined by my son and two of his friends for a few hours. To start the day, we bought some delicious Korean BBQ tacos (yummmm!) from the Kogi food truck, beers and sangria from the Brewery, and somehow managed to carry all that without dropping or spilling (well, not much anyway) to the beautiful garden patio for a picnic. We then wandered through the buildings, including the Stronghold Climbing Gym, and visited several artist lofts, all displayed in the photo gallery here. I’ll be going back today with Kat as she missed out yesterday and my previous visit last Fall. Click on any photo to open the gallery. ~SueBee (photos by SueBee)

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Art, In the City, Photography

9 Comments on “Brewery Artwalk, day 1”

1. May 21, 2014 at 9:34 pm #

What a variety, and what a fun day!

2. Apr 28, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

Cool, thanks for the pix! I meant to go this weekend, but time just got away from me.

• Apr 29, 2014 at 5:03 pm #

Make a note for the Fall, October I think it’s on again.

• Apr 29, 2014 at 9:39 pm #

Thanks Sue.

3. Apr 27, 2014 at 3:18 pm #

Quite an exciting variety of art to look at. Thank you for sharing it with us.

4. Apr 27, 2014 at 1:48 pm #

This lot must have been fun to shoot?

5. Apr 27, 2014 at 9:47 am #

Great images!!! Love the colors.

• Apr 27, 2014 at 9:49 am #

Thank you! It’s the coolest place ever. Nothing like wandering through really old buildings and viewing all types of art. A real eye opener! ~SueBee

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Natalia's Pics

The lens of the world is wide.

A dog and cat in clothing. Puns. Travel. Not necessarily in that order.