Brewery Artwalk, day 1

(28 photos)

After much anticipation, the springtime Brewery Artwalk in Los Angeles started yesterday. I was joined by my son and two of his friends for a few hours. To start the day, we bought some delicious Korean BBQ tacos (yummmm!) from the Kogi food truck, beers and sangria from the Brewery, and somehow managed to carry all that without dropping or spilling (well, not much anyway) to the beautiful garden patio for a picnic. We then wandered through the buildings, including the Stronghold Climbing Gym, and visited several artist lofts, all displayed in the photo gallery here. I’ll be going back today with Kat as she missed out yesterday and my previous visit last Fall. Click on any photo to open the gallery. ~SueBee (photos by SueBee)

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Art, In the City, Photography

9 Comments on “Brewery Artwalk, day 1”

1. May 21, 2014 at 9:34 pm #

What a variety, and what a fun day!

2. Apr 28, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

Cool, thanks for the pix! I meant to go this weekend, but time just got away from me.

• Apr 29, 2014 at 5:03 pm #

Make a note for the Fall, October I think it’s on again.

• Apr 29, 2014 at 9:39 pm #

Thanks Sue.

3. Apr 27, 2014 at 3:18 pm #

Quite an exciting variety of art to look at. Thank you for sharing it with us.

4. Apr 27, 2014 at 1:48 pm #

Wow!
    This lot must have been fun to shoot?

5. Apr 27, 2014 at 9:47 am #

Great images!!! Love the colors.

• Apr 27, 2014 at 9:49 am #

Thank you! It’s the coolest place ever. Nothing like wandering through really old buildings and viewing all types of art. A real eye opener! ~SueBee

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

SueBee and Kat

Everything Southern California... and sometimes beyond

Londonsenior

The life of an elderly Londoner and her travels.

Tangly Cottage Gardening

a photo journal from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design with a Vintage Flair

Never too old to travel!

photography, poetry, paintings

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog

Nature photography

Imagery of Light

Photography by Sheila Creighton

Photography Art Plus

Photography, Animals, Flowers, Nature, Sky

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Cindy Dyer's Blog

What art offers is space...a certain breathing room for the spirit. — John Updike