Art of Shoes

The City of Brea mall is one of the nicest malls I’ve ever been to! While there, I visited the Nordstrom shoe section to find any unusual shoes to take pictures of. Designer shoes have always fascinated me…intricate designs, very unusual looking heels…a perfect picture subject 🙂 ~Kat (pics by Kat)

Tags: , , , , , ,

Categories: Photography

11 Comments on “Art of Shoes”

1. Jul 28, 2014 at 2:16 pm #

What is it about shoes? Nice pictures but the product is a mystery to me.

• Jul 29, 2014 at 9:05 am #

Haha, good question Tootlepedal…I have no idea…especially expensive shoes…~Kat

2. Jul 28, 2014 at 1:07 pm #

shoe store: a dream world for women;)

3. redbrickgirl
    Jul 28, 2014 at 10:27 am #

Hey, great images! Have you ever considered selling your images? I work for a photography company called EyeEm and we would like to work with you. If you are interested, please send me an email at cat@eyeem.com. Have a great day!

• Jul 29, 2014 at 9:06 am #

Thank you so much! I will let you know! 🙂 ~Kat

• redbrickgirl
        Jul 29, 2014 at 10:01 am #

Awesome! Looking forward to hearing from you!

4. Jul 28, 2014 at 7:46 am #

Some of these shoes are interesting – though I know I would not be able to wear those stilettos!

• Jul 28, 2014 at 8:48 am #

I wouldn’t either…don’t know how people can walk in some of these! ~Kat

5. Jul 28, 2014 at 7:37 am #

its hard to beat nordstrom for a great shoe selection 🙂 Nice shots!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Londonsenior

The life of an elderly Londoner and her travels.

Tangly Cottage Gardening Journal

from garden to garden: a photo diary from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

craftsbytereasa

crafting

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design, Digital Papers and Vintage/Original Clip Art

~RAMBLING WOODS 2~

~The Road Less Traveled~

Never too old to travel!

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog