Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette 2

I couldn’t resist another entry into this week’s photo challenge, Silhouette. This shot was taken in the Bradbury Building in downtown Los Angeles during my recent photography walking tour, and features an unmistakable character, Charlie Chaplin as the Tramp. ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)Weekly Photo Challenge, Silhouette 2

Tags: , , , , , ,

Categories: Photography, Weekly Photo Challenge

9 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette 2”

1. Aug 22, 2014 at 7:51 am #

Love this one. It is perfect as his movies were taken in black and white.

2. Aug 21, 2014 at 2:47 pm #

great picture!!!! nice silhuette and beautiful colors!!!

3. Aug 20, 2014 at 12:43 pm #

Very cool!!

4. Aug 20, 2014 at 7:08 am #

What a perfect shot for the challenge. I hope you took lots of other great photos in this iconic building.

• Aug 20, 2014 at 7:22 am #

Thank you! Indeed I did. 🙂

• Aug 20, 2014 at 7:26 am #

That’s great. Look forward to seeing them some time.

Depression doesn't define me anymore. Now its all (mostly) about inspiration and adventure

Story Of The Footloose

In the end all you want is a pen that writes well and a life that you've lived well...

Exploratorius

Old School Film Hack

meticulous mick

Expressions of my life - An evolution of art.

My journey through life as an artist, father, and person with young onset Parkinsons