Weekly Photo Challege: Fray

Gazing into the fray…. our entry into the Weekly Photo Challenge. This picture was captured last Friday evening at Los Angeles Harbor in San Pedro, during the Tall Boats Festival. ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)Weekly Photo Challenge, Fray

Tags: , , , , , ,

Categories: Weekly Photo Challenge

14 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challege: Fray”

1. Sep 23, 2014 at 11:58 pm #

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and
    say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger
    but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have
    any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I’d really
    appreciate it.

• Sep 24, 2014 at 6:29 am #

Thank you for your comments. Best hint I can give is to get started!! You’ll learn as you go and find it’s so much fun!

2. Sep 01, 2014 at 10:01 pm #

Good shot Sue. Them be the SoCal based Rogue Privateers.

• Sep 02, 2014 at 9:34 am #

Oh! Thanks for the info, Eric! They were really cool, and very authentic!

3. Aug 27, 2014 at 3:53 pm #

What a cool take! 🙂

4. Aug 27, 2014 at 9:08 am #

Oh, how I miiss the sea and all it’s wonderful related things. Pirate cosplay is so cool for the term Fray :)!

5. Aug 26, 2014 at 8:19 pm #

Fun choice SueBee – hope you got some great shots of the boats too!

• Aug 26, 2014 at 8:35 pm #

Thanks, Tina! I did indeed… new post tomorrow of Tall Ships 🙂

6. Aug 26, 2014 at 12:21 pm #

What a fun blog and great photo for fray.

• Aug 26, 2014 at 6:35 pm #

Thanks so much for visiting, and compliment!! ~SueBee

7. Aug 26, 2014 at 9:05 am #

Ahoy Maitee!!!!!!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Hastings Cottage Designs

Handcrafts by Susan Meyer

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.