Weekly Photo Challenge: Express Yourself

People express themselves by wearing pins, waving flags, displaying car bumper stickers and banners, chanting slogans. I gathered my things together for this photo challenge, and was surprised at how much stuff I have! More photos of this week’s challenge are here. ~SueBeeWeekly Photo Challenge, Express Yourself

Tags: , , , , , ,

Categories: Weekly Photo Challenge

10 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Express Yourself”

1. Jan 25, 2015 at 3:55 am #

Nice pic, and thanks for reminding me, about an old photo that fits the prompt perfectly.

2. Jan 24, 2015 at 5:47 pm #

🙂 I didn’t even think of that! Great picture for the topic! 🙂

• Jan 25, 2015 at 7:22 am #

Thank you! I had a few pins sitting on my dresser, walked by, and the lightbulb went on!

• Jan 25, 2015 at 12:10 pm #

🙂 Sometimes the most simple things are best 🙂

• Jan 25, 2015 at 5:42 pm #

Quite true!

3. Jan 24, 2015 at 9:23 am #

Oh, good idea! I didn’t even think of all the pins & buttons & bumper stickers!!!

4. Jan 24, 2015 at 8:52 am #

Wow! Collector or pack rat – glad you found a good use for them here!!

• Jan 24, 2015 at 9:16 am #

Yeah, I didn’t realize until I dug them out of a drawer!! I think I prefer collector, lol.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Hastings Cottage Designs

Handcrafts by Susan Meyer

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.