Sights at Newport Beach

My recent after-work visit to Newport Beach yielded quite a variety of photos. This gallery contains some of the sights as I walked along the way back to the ferry boat. ~SueBee

Tags: ,

Categories: Out 'n About, Photography, Seaside

8 Comments on “Sights at Newport Beach”

1. Feb 09, 2015 at 1:17 pm #

A comprehensive list of banned things and activities among all the pleasant pictures.

• Feb 09, 2015 at 7:25 pm #

Very useful having a list so one doesn’t do the wrong thing!

2. Feb 09, 2015 at 8:47 am #

A pay phone, wow! Great pics, looks like fun there. 🙂

3. Feb 09, 2015 at 8:29 am #

Thanks for the beach visit. Pay phones are pretty rare. It surprised me to see one.

4. Feb 09, 2015 at 6:48 am #

What a great collection of images, Sue. You really gave a sense of the place. I especially like the No Dogs…. shot. Funny.

• Feb 09, 2015 at 7:23 pm #

🙂

• Feb 09, 2015 at 7:25 pm #

Thank you. Yeah, the sign was pretty funny considering I just saw a group of Segways ride by and they weren’t on the list!

Depression doesn't define me anymore. Now its all (mostly) about inspiration and adventure

Story Of The Footloose

In the end all you want is a pen that writes well and a life that you've lived well...

Exploratorius

Old School Film Hack

meticulous mick

Expressions of my life - An evolution of art.

My journey through life as an artist, father, and person with young onset Parkinsons