Three Views Off Into the Distance

I drove to Oak Glen, near Yucaipa, off the 10 freeway, the weekend before this past one. Clear mountain air, warm temps, an all-around wonderful day. The three pictures in this gallery were taken while I was on the mountain, facing toward my route back home to Orange. Those bare apple trees in the field will be full with fruit in a few months, prompting another visit up the mountain! ~SueBee

Tags: , ,

Categories: Out 'n About, Photography

6 Comments on “Three Views Off Into the Distance”

1. Mar 03, 2015 at 3:24 pm #

Very pretty! (I’ve been consumed with putting the house up for sale, emptying it out, and trying to find another. At last it is time for a respite!)

• Mar 03, 2015 at 5:59 pm #

How exhausting. I just helped my son move from LA down to Orange last week. So much work. Are you staying in your gorgeous area?

• Mar 03, 2015 at 8:13 pm #

Yes, I’m exhausted. You must be also. We’re looking in Riverside at the moment. They have lots of old houses there.

• Mar 03, 2015 at 8:26 pm #

I was so surprised by Riverside when I walked around there, after one of my firsts visits to Oak Glen a year or so ago. I walked around the area near Mission Inn – it’s really pretty, there’s personality in the area. I love the old houses, too. Don’t wear yourself out any more than you already are.

2. Feb 23, 2015 at 3:44 pm #

I am suffering from blue sky envy yet again.

• Feb 23, 2015 at 7:57 pm #

Well, it poured rain yesterday and today was cloudy and very chilly. Did I lessen the envy?!

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Hastings Cottage Designs

Handcrafts by Susan Meyer

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.