Weekly Photo Challenge: Ephemeral

Entering this week’s photo challenge, Ephemeral, I thought of California’s drought, and how this tiny creek would soon be dried up. The photo was taken in Andreas Canyon, Palm Springs. ~SueBeeWeekly Photo Challenge, Ephemeral

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Weekly Photo Challenge

7 Comments on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Ephemeral”

1. Apr 03, 2015 at 9:49 am #

Sue Bee headed down there Tuesday for awhile. Any hikes you highly recommend re of water flows?

• Apr 03, 2015 at 11:18 am #

Those Indian reservations at east end of Palm Springs had gorgeous hikes! Andreas cyn is a favorite. Are you just going to PS or elsewhere too?

• Apr 04, 2015 at 9:07 am #

The PS area…up into Joshua, down toward Salton Sea and maybe a little MCM home photos. We did Tahquitz last year and I know there are other hikes nearby. Wife limited to a degree so no epic cross country or big elevation gains. Thanks!!!

• Apr 06, 2015 at 7:13 am #

The hikes I mentioned in the east end of PS, on the reservation, should fit the bill, especially Andreas Cyn. Have a great trip!

• Apr 06, 2015 at 7:29 am #

Thank you Sue Bee! Very excited…leave tomorrow!

• Apr 06, 2015 at 6:12 pm #

Safe travels!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Ephemeral | My Atheist Blog - Apr 04, 2015

[…] & Loving LifeWeekly Photo Challenge: Ephemeral dailimagesMarch 27, 2015 Sia PositiveThe Cake SueBee and KatWeekly Photo Challenge: Ephemeral yi-ching lin photographycubed cubed Life According to JamiePhoto Challenge: Ephemeral Siteri […]

Exploratorius