SueBee Bought a Subaru!

Yesterday was a big day for me! I finally bought a new vehicle, a Subaru Crosstrek, after years of driving a little Toyota Tacoma pickup truck… that now has 227,000 miles on it. Being a sentimental sort, I’m a bit sad to part with my truck, but not having space to keep it or desire to pay insurance and license fees on two, part with it I will. I can’t even count the amount of hauling work that little truck has provided for me and my family… honestly countless. In addition, the number of adventures Twuck (nickname) and I have been on; we’ve been so many places together. What a trooper it’s been, with no breakdowns and very few big expenses… up until the new radiator this past week. Here’s to my Twuck, thank you for years and years of dependable, wonderful service! ~SueBee

Tags: , , ,

Categories: Musings, Photography

7 Comments on “SueBee Bought a Subaru!”

1. Mar 25, 2018 at 4:02 pm #

I have had my blue Crosstrek for 2 years now and I absolutely love it! It is a fun car!

2. Jan 23, 2018 at 12:56 pm #

A quarter of a million miles is pretty good.

• Jan 29, 2018 at 6:17 am #

It was a very dependable vehicle and hard to part with.

3. Jan 21, 2018 at 7:41 am #

Your feelings about your “twuck” make sense. I have a little Ford Ranger pickup and it’s the perfect vehicle for hauling things. Suburus are supposed to be tough so hope it’s as good to you as its predecessor.

• Jan 21, 2018 at 3:04 pm #

Thanks, Brett, I hope so , too. Best wishes with your Ranger!

• Jan 21, 2018 at 3:27 pm #

🙂

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Londonsenior

The life of an elderly Londoner and her travels.

Tangly Cottage Gardening Journal

from garden to garden: a photo diary from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

craftsbytereasa

crafting

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design, Digital Papers and Vintage/Original Clip Art

Never too old to travel!

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog