Eat Here! Apple Annie’s

It’s a cool, crisp autumn day, you realize you’re hungry, and you start dreaming about food… well, hop in the car! It’s time for a delicious home-style meal served in a country, cozy atmosphere, surrounded by the most beautiful mountain scenery, apple trees, and a quaint country village! Visiting Apple Annie’s in Oak Glen is comforting, and filling! The portions are HUGE! My fried chicken dinner came with side salad, garlic bread, real mashed potatoes with homemade gravy, vegetables, and four pieces of the best crispy fried chicken I’ve eaten in years. And, let me tell you, it won’t matter once you’re done and completely stuffed (or else your to-go box is), you will be ordering that mile-high apple pie, no matter what. Once you see it walk by, with vanilla ice cream piled on top, going to the next table… you’ll start drooling, immediately looking around, and calling out… “Waitress! Apple pie a la mode, please!”

Take a peek at the pics below. You’ll be hopping in the car before you finish looking at them!! ~SueBee (photos by SueBee)

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Eat Here!, Foodie

11 Comments on “Eat Here! Apple Annie’s”

1. Nov 19, 2013 at 9:17 am #

This place looks so yummy! I’m a big foodie 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

• Nov 19, 2013 at 5:08 pm #

You’re welcome. It’s a must-go kinda place! 🙂

2. Nov 19, 2013 at 1:43 am #

What a place! Sign me up. 🙂 Those pies are incredible – how in the world do they ever cut one? You two are the best at finding fun places. ~Terri

• Nov 19, 2013 at 6:41 am #

It’s an amazing place! Watch for new article coming out later today about Oak Glen, the village that’s home to that apple pie! Kat and I ordered a slice – have no clue how a person cuts into that size pie!! Thanks for visiting our site and writing to us, and the compliment!… see you in Oak Glen!! 🙂 SueBee

3. Nov 14, 2013 at 6:52 pm #

Absolutely wonderful

• Nov 14, 2013 at 8:14 pm #

It really is! Thanks for stopping by and for commenting 🙂 ~SueBee

4. Nov 14, 2013 at 9:27 am #

Reblogged this on Ingoodtimesandbadtimes.

5. Nov 14, 2013 at 8:44 am #

OH goodness, gracious! YUM

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Walkin’ down a country road… | SueBee and Kat - Nov 19, 2013

[…] tour to whet your appetite, although I realize that’s already been done with our “Eat Here! (Apple Annie’s)” article, but this is for your outdoorsy […]

Eye For A Pic