“Dophin Girl”

The ocean beckons us for a little break from Santa Claus, overeating, and non-stop Christmas carols on the radio. Besides, it was warm (82deg, 27c) here in Southern California today and that makes me think ‘beach’! I took this picture during the summer off the pier at Huntington Beach. Surfer girl was so determined, paddling from one side of the pier to the next, in search of the perfect wave. Her surfboard looks very much like a dolphin in this photo, so I’ve dubbed her Dolphin Girl. ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)

Dolphin Girl

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

8 Comments on ““Dophin Girl””

1. Dec 29, 2013 at 1:14 am #

Cool!

2. Dec 27, 2013 at 2:27 pm #

Oh well, someone has to suffer these high temperatures at Christmas and I am only glad that it wasn’t me!

• Dec 29, 2013 at 9:51 am #

It’s far too warm for this time of year, but seems to happen often. Oh well, so we suffer!

3. Dec 27, 2013 at 1:54 am #

Fantastic shot SueBee. Dolphin girl is classic, she should be a superhero πŸ™‚

• Dec 29, 2013 at 9:52 am #

Thanks!! Hey, you’re right – Superhero Dolphin Girl she is! πŸ™‚

4. Dec 26, 2013 at 9:04 pm #

The surfboard does look like a dolphin. Ah, for warm weather to come again. It’s cold in South Texas. Have a Happy New Year! πŸ™‚

• Dec 26, 2013 at 9:08 pm #

It was far too warm here today… I was thoroughly enjoying our bit of winter. Now the winds are picking up and that’s scary because of wildfires. Hopefully we’ll have it cool down again. Happy New Year to you as well! ~SueBee

Natalia's Pics

The lens of the world is wide.

Eye For A Pic