“Dophin Girl”

The ocean beckons us for a little break from Santa Claus, overeating, and non-stop Christmas carols on the radio. Besides, it was warm (82deg, 27c) here in Southern California today and that makes me think ‘beach’! I took this picture during the summer off the pier at Huntington Beach. Surfer girl was so determined, paddling from one side of the pier to the next, in search of the perfect wave. Her surfboard looks very much like a dolphin in this photo, so I’ve dubbed her Dolphin Girl. ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)

Dolphin Girl

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

8 Comments on ““Dophin Girl””

1. Dec 29, 2013 at 1:14 am #

Cool!

2. Dec 27, 2013 at 2:27 pm #

Oh well, someone has to suffer these high temperatures at Christmas and I am only glad that it wasn’t me!

• Dec 29, 2013 at 9:51 am #

It’s far too warm for this time of year, but seems to happen often. Oh well, so we suffer!

3. Dec 27, 2013 at 1:54 am #

Fantastic shot SueBee. Dolphin girl is classic, she should be a superhero πŸ™‚

• Dec 29, 2013 at 9:52 am #

Thanks!! Hey, you’re right – Superhero Dolphin Girl she is! πŸ™‚

4. Dec 26, 2013 at 9:04 pm #

The surfboard does look like a dolphin. Ah, for warm weather to come again. It’s cold in South Texas. Have a Happy New Year! πŸ™‚

• Dec 26, 2013 at 9:08 pm #

It was far too warm here today… I was thoroughly enjoying our bit of winter. Now the winds are picking up and that’s scary because of wildfires. Hopefully we’ll have it cool down again. Happy New Year to you as well! ~SueBee

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

SueBee and Kat

Everything Southern California... and sometimes beyond

Londonsenior

The life of an elderly Londoner and her travels.

Tangly Cottage Gardening

a photo journal from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design with a Vintage Flair

Never too old to travel!

photography, poetry, paintings

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog

Nature photography

Imagery of Light

Photography by Sheila Creighton

Photography Art Plus

Photography, Animals, Flowers, Nature, Sky

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Cindy Dyer's Blog

What art offers is space...a certain breathing room for the spirit. β€” John Updike