Lights, Lights, Lights!

This past weekend was the last weekend of the Festival of Lights at the Mission Inn. Having never been to the Mission Inn during the Holidays before, and having heard how incredible the lights are, I really hoped I would get there this year….and I did!

Cam and I took the trip to Riverside last night, and snapped tons of pics of the absolutely stunning display of millions of sparkly lights! What a beautiful sight! White horse drawn carriage rides, a giant lit-up mistletoe at the entrance…such a romantic experience!

The adorable little town surrounding the Mission Inn is also home to an amazing cupcakery that everyone seemed to be eating at, Casey’s Cupcakes! We tried their cupcake of the month, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and a colorful Vanilla Buttercream called the Beach Boys…both absolutely delicious! Be sure to stop by if you’re ever in the area!

What an absolutely wonderful experience! Let alone, the hotel itself is absolutely stunning all-year-round. Be sure to visit sometime, and keep the lights in mind for the Holidays next year! 🙂 ~Kat

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Historic Sites, Out 'n About, Seasonal

6 Comments on “Lights, Lights, Lights!”

1. Jan 07, 2014 at 3:34 pm #

Thank you for going and sharing! Beautiful

• Jan 07, 2014 at 6:54 pm #

My pleasure! Thank you so much for your comment and compliment! It was absolutely stunning! ~Kat

2. Jan 07, 2014 at 11:05 am #

So glad you went – these are beautiful captures!
    ~Lindy

• Jan 07, 2014 at 6:53 pm #

Thank you so much! I’m very glad I went too! 🙂 ~Kat

3. Jan 06, 2014 at 10:27 am #

The Chocolate cupcake looks great!!! ÑAM XD

• Jan 06, 2014 at 10:28 am #

It was amazing!! I wish it was available year-round and not just this month! Thank you for your comment! ~Kat

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Tangly Cottage Gardening Journal

from garden to garden: a photo diary from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

craftsbytereasa

crafting

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design, Digital Papers and Vintage/Original Clip Art

~RAMBLING WOODS 2~

~The Road Less Traveled~

Never too old to travel!

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog