“Neon Mohawk”

Neon MohawkVisited MacArthur Park, located just outside of Downtown L.A., with my Auntie Jeanne for a street photography expedition. I’ve always found it difficult to snap candid photos of strangers, but used this opportunity to break out of my comfort zone. While wandering the grounds, I spotted this character entertaining the kids. Wasn’t too difficult to notice him, with his neon colored Mohawk and goofy outfit. ~Kat (pic by Kat)

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

8 Comments on ““Neon Mohawk””

1. Jan 26, 2014 at 8:51 am #

Great image-I admire your courage. I am nowhere near stepping out of my comfort zone when it comes to taking pictures of people for street photography-good for you!

2. Jan 21, 2014 at 8:17 am #

Glad you had your camera. Wonderful shot.

• Jan 21, 2014 at 9:15 am #

Thank you so much! I’m glad I had my camera too! ๐Ÿ™‚ ~Kat

3. Jan 21, 2014 at 5:10 am #

Great shot! – what a colorful fella!

• Jan 21, 2014 at 9:15 am #

He was very colorful! Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚ ~Kat

4. Jan 20, 2014 at 8:17 am #

Nice angle ๐Ÿ™‚

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Weekly Prompts

Your second chance to be creative. .

"Our Life Captured"

Sharing My Stamping Scrap-booking & Junque Journal Journey!!

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design, Digital Papers and Vintage/Original Clip Art

~RAMBLING WOODS 2~

~The Road Less Traveled~

mothandrusthandmade.wordpress.com/

Moth & Rust: Exploring textiles, art, nature, sustainability and more in Kansas.

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of books and things

โ€œTwenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnโ€™t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sailaway from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.โ€ ~ Mark Twain

MY WALL