Veggie Art

Today’s Foto Fix showcases the most unique and beautiful cauliflower I’d ever seen! I’ve since learned the proper name is romanesco cauliflower. These particular ones were being kept fresh with ice cubes at the Cal Poly Pomona University Farm Store. Art in all places, even the vegetable bin! ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)Veggie Art

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

8 Comments on “Veggie Art”

• Feb 03, 2014 at 8:31 pm #

Fascinating read! Seems very well possible with our artistic vegetable! Thanks so much for that link. You are quite the teacher for me! ~SueBee

• mk
        Feb 03, 2014 at 8:50 pm #

Cool stuff — I was astonished to see it in a cauliflower.

1. Feb 03, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

The pattern of perfection.

2. Feb 03, 2014 at 9:39 am #

They look so different, indeed. Like a group of shells glued together.

• Feb 03, 2014 at 10:06 am #

Yes, good description!

• Feb 03, 2014 at 10:51 pm #

🙂 I have something like this in my old coral collection but in white.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Natalia's Pics

The lens of the world is wide.

A dog and cat in clothing. Puns. Travel. Not necessarily in that order.