Concert Hall as Sculpture

Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles is today’s Foto Fix subject. Taken in the late afternoon with my camera set on dark tones, this amazing display of architecture took on an even more splendid appearance. ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)

To our followers: sorry to be absent for the past days. Kat and I moved again, after just three months, much sooner than we anticipated. The house we were in for what we thought would be a 6-9 month term ended up selling to a cash buyer and we had three weeks in which to find a new place and relocate. So, Sunday afternoon we completed the move in, and now the fun of unpacking and decorating begins!Concert Hall as Sculpture

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

8 Comments on “Concert Hall as Sculpture”

1. Jun 15, 2014 at 11:23 am #

A great captured of a very interesting building. The way you have used the light sculptures the concert hall beautifully. Good luck with the unpacking.

• Jun 16, 2014 at 6:33 am #

Thank you, Otto. I really appreciate your comment! Unpacking is progressing nicely and soon will be complete. Moving is not too much fun.

• Jun 16, 2014 at 9:37 am #

No, I have never thought the actually moving is fun – but I like changing environment.

• Jun 16, 2014 at 2:21 pm #

It’s the fun challenge of a new environment & decorating that I enjoy!

2. Jun 10, 2014 at 3:42 pm #

I am surprised that you had time to post anything. Moving is very stressful.

• Jun 10, 2014 at 5:47 pm #

It’s exhausting as well. I didn’t want all our hard work building the blog to be undone. You know how it is, out of sight, out of mind!

3. Jun 10, 2014 at 1:50 pm #

an interesting building. very well photographed, with a great light!

• Jun 10, 2014 at 5:48 pm #

Thank you! The building is quite beautiful. I hope to get there to a concert one day soon. Acoustics are said to be fantastic.

Eye For A Pic