Filming Car Scene

It’s not uncommon to see film crews around Southern California, but it’s always extra fun to see them in action! The photos in this gallery were taken in downtown Los Angeles recently. I’m always amazed at the large amount of equipment and people required for shooting an individual scene. And, who knows if all that work ends up on the cutting room floor! ~SueBee

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: In the City, Photography

9 Comments on “Filming Car Scene”

1. May 25, 2015 at 11:26 am #

Very interesting! I have no idea the kind of equipment they use. 🙂

2. Jun 16, 2014 at 3:36 pm #

Bizarre but interesting.

3. Jun 16, 2014 at 10:25 am #

Like in still photography, all the magic happens in the final edit.

• Jun 16, 2014 at 2:23 pm #

I’ve never learned the fun editing techniques so I hope for useable shots out the door, lol!

4. Jun 16, 2014 at 9:48 am #

cool….do you run across filming very often down there in the hub of it all?

• Jun 16, 2014 at 2:22 pm #

Quite often, but I think this was the first car scene.

5. Jun 16, 2014 at 7:18 am #

Cool 😀

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Natalia's Pics

The lens of the world is wide.

A dog and cat in clothing. Puns. Travel. Not necessarily in that order.