Day at the Fair

It’s been several years since I’ve been to the summer fair, so I was really excited to find out from a friend that she’d received free tickets to go this year! The Orange County fair, with all the delicious fried food, colorful rides and carnival games, and exhibits, was so much fun! My boyfriend Cam and I had the deep fried cheesecake…oh my gosh, it was so good! I explored all the exhibits and contest entries, and loved the photography the most…maybe I’ll enter next year πŸ™‚

So, as always, I had my camera with me to capture the colorful atmosphere. I especially loved this picture of the swings! I can’t wait to go to the fair again next year! πŸ™‚ ~Kat (pic by Kat)

At the Fair

Tags: , , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

10 Comments on “Day at the Fair”

1. Aug 06, 2014 at 10:34 am #

Looks really nice. Very vivid and full of joy.

2. Aug 05, 2014 at 4:12 pm #

You make me want to leave this New York concrete atmosphere and go to Orange County right now. I love fairs πŸ™‚

• Aug 05, 2014 at 10:02 pm #

You should come on out!! πŸ™‚ ~Kat

• Aug 06, 2014 at 3:48 pm #

That is my next life assignment. Travel! πŸ™‚ Great post!

• Aug 06, 2014 at 10:00 pm #

Thank you!

3. Aug 05, 2014 at 4:08 pm #

Wheeee!

4. Aug 05, 2014 at 6:51 am #

I love this photo – so full of joy and movement.

• Aug 05, 2014 at 10:01 pm #

The Fair was so fun! Thanks for your comment πŸ™‚ ~Kat

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

SueBee and Kat

Everything Southern California... and sometimes beyond

Londonsenior

The life of an elderly Londoner and her travels.

Tangly Cottage Gardening Journal

from garden to garden: a photo diary from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design with a Vintage Flair

Never too old to travel!

photography, poetry, paintings

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog

Nature photography

Imagery of Light

Photography by Sheila Creighton

Photography Art Plus

Photography, Animals, Flowers, Nature, Sky

Mike Powell

My journey through photography

Cindy Dyer's Blog

What art offers is space...a certain breathing room for the spirit. β€” John Updike