Much Ado at Sea

This photo perplexes me nearly as much as the pond reflection from a few days ago. I took it Sunday afternoon while wandering along the beach at Corona Del Mar, after my family’s wonderful Mother’s Day festivities had concluded, using my Nikon long lens (55/300). I can’t figure how so many things can be going on in one small spot of the Pacific Ocean at one moment! There’s the 007 speedboat coming up from the rear, the touring boat packed to the brim, a sail boat with American flagged hoisted heading the opposite direction, another speed boat alongside the sail boat, a man seeming to be standing on water (???), and another two fellows on a jet ski. I’d say this shot was a lucky one for all the activity it unexpectedly managed to capture! ~SueBeeMuch Ado at Sea

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

8 Comments on “Much Ado at Sea”

1. May 12, 2015 at 1:47 pm #

Now that’s what I call balance. That guy is sitting on water 🙂 Lovely view! I miss the sea ❤

2. May 12, 2015 at 6:54 am #

amazing

• May 12, 2015 at 8:27 am #

I’m baffled by the guy standing on the water!

• May 12, 2015 at 9:35 am #

Maybe it was God, with the help of his son, who got all that together

• May 12, 2015 at 10:35 am #

Perhaps!

3. May 12, 2015 at 6:36 am #

Everyone came to watch the guy walking on water and you captured it all! You will be famous!

Exploratorius