In Memory

This photo is dedicated to my dear, sweet mom who passed away this past Saturday afternoon at the age of 98. Her passing was peaceful and without pain. My family and I are heartbroken. She was the anchor of our small family, she was always there, we were extremely close. I chose this picture because when I showed her the many hundreds I took during my vacation in Cambria last year, she commented on this particular one and said she loved it. Yet again, it reflects her love of the ocean, and is very symbolic, reflecting release, freedom from a body that no longer allowed her to do the things she wanted to do.

In memory of my mom, Evelyn Hannah, a very special person. I love you, mom. ~SueBeeIn Memory

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix, Musings, Seaside

12 Comments on “In Memory”

1. Mar 30, 2016 at 4:56 pm #

My condoleances to you and your family.

2. Mar 30, 2016 at 3:19 pm #

A great picture to mark you mother’s passing. Please accept our sympathy.

3. Mar 30, 2016 at 1:29 pm #

I send my sincerest sympathy to you & your little family. What a sweet photo to remember her with.

• Mar 30, 2016 at 5:10 pm #

Thank you. It hit me middle of the night and I got up to search and find the picture!

4. Mar 30, 2016 at 9:23 am #

My commiserations

5. Mar 30, 2016 at 8:43 am #

Beautiful, beautiful tribute to your lovely mother. Love you, dear friend.

6. Mar 30, 2016 at 7:20 am #

Condolences & good thoughts.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Hastings Cottage Designs

Banners, Jewelry, Decor and more

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.