Nice Bench for Pondering

I’m restraining myself as much as humanly possible, withholding all matter of cuss words and other adjectives from this post, after our country made a fool of itself in yesterday’s presidential election. I feel this photo is appropriate for the situation many of us find ourselves in, pondering how this could have happened, fearful for the future. Might I suggest bringing a nice bottle of wine when visiting the bench, perhaps more than one bottle, perhaps a case. ~SueBee (photo taken at Descanso Gardens in La Canada Flintridge, Southern California)nice-bench-for-pondering

Tags: ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix, Musings, Photography

7 Comments on “Nice Bench for Pondering”

1. Nov 10, 2016 at 3:09 pm #

The wine seems like a good idea.

2. Nov 09, 2016 at 8:50 pm #

Joining you on that bench right now, dear lady.

• Nov 10, 2016 at 6:09 am #

I doubt if we ponder for a decade will we make sense of it. 😦

3. Nov 09, 2016 at 8:44 pm #

I’m restraining myself too — for just a while. Come visit at my place in a day or two.

• Nov 09, 2016 at 8:46 pm #

I’ll certainly swing by, see what you’ve written.

• Nov 09, 2016 at 8:46 pm #

… I need to vent, too… can’t keep it bottled up, then I do, then I don’t. Horrible.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Hastings Cottage Designs

Handcrafts by Susan Meyer

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.