For Sale on Etsy!

I’ve done it, I’ve done it! After many years of thinking I’d do it, talking about doing it, imagining doing it… I finally built an Etsy shop to sell my handmade goods. Let me tell you, that’s no small feat. I nearly tossed in the towel numerous times, and I consider myself fairly tech savvy. I’ve built and maintained numerous websites, blogs, even a Shopify website. But, dealing with the ins and outs of Etsy was tiring, exhausting… ugh.

So far, I’ve uploaded 14 items for sale… from simple, small-ish junk journals to a few of the trickier, more fun, variety. Additional items are to come once I’ve taken all the photos and figured out the listing details. The below gallery shows the leading page of each item that’s now in my shop – HastingsCottageShop! Please visit, and if you’d be so kind, provide any and all feedback. Thank you. ❤ ~SueBee

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Hastings Cottage Designs

7 Comments on “For Sale on Etsy!”

1. Sep 27, 2019 at 5:22 am #

Congratulations 😀 They all look beautiful ❤

• Sep 30, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

Thank you for looking and writing, Miranda!!

• Oct 07, 2019 at 4:33 am #

You’re welcome 🙂 They’re lovely 🙂

2. Aug 09, 2019 at 11:21 pm #

Hi…. I was looking at junk journals on Etsy and your shop came up and I saw it was new. I like to look to see if there is a blog or Facebook connected with a shop. I’ve had a Nature blog since 2007 because I enjoyed photography but it seems that things have moved more toward YouTube and Instagram… I look forward to looking over your items and good luck!,, Michelle

• Aug 10, 2019 at 8:59 pm #

Thanks so much for checking out my Etsy and this blog. I’ll have to go visit your site, too.

3. Aug 08, 2019 at 1:40 pm #

Congratulations on setting up shop. I wish you luck in your endeavours.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Tangly Cottage Gardening Journal

from garden to garden: a photo diary from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

craftsbytereasa

crafting

Weekly Prompts

Your second chance to be creative. .

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design, Digital Papers and Vintage/Original Clip Art

~RAMBLING WOODS 2~

~The Road Less Traveled~

Never too old to travel!

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog