Beach People, Wake Up!

People get their day on, one way or the other, as seen at Santa Monica Beach this past Sunday. From one end of life’s spectrum to the other, some wide awake and happily active, others avoiding morning at all costs. I saw joy, I saw sorrow. A morning at the beach in Southern California. This is part two of a three-part series. Click here to read part one, but to view the gallery and captions below, click on any of the pictures. ~SueBee (photos by SueBee)

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: Out 'n About, Seaside

11 Comments on “Beach People, Wake Up!”

1. Jan 17, 2014 at 3:04 pm #

nice street images!!!

2. Jan 16, 2014 at 6:19 pm #

Hi there, my favorite one is the “Colorful pair.” By the way, what do you call that thing around their waist? Although I like the pics in part one, the people here make all the difference. See you, Mr. Violin.

• Jan 16, 2014 at 7:50 pm #

Thanks, Mr. V! Those colorful things are like a ballet tutu. I don’t know why they were wearing them… hardly normal everyday beachwear in any country! ~SueBee

3. Jan 16, 2014 at 4:03 pm #

What a busy place.

• Jan 16, 2014 at 4:56 pm #

Indeed, and considering that was the slow time of day! ~SueBee

4. Jan 16, 2014 at 11:03 am #

Now that guy with the beard, he is cool!

5. Jan 16, 2014 at 7:47 am #

I especially like the king issuing commands shot.

• Jan 16, 2014 at 7:59 am #

Thanks! He was an interesting character although I kept my distance.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Beach City, Wake Up! | SueBee and Kat - Jan 17, 2014

[…] closes my three-part series of Santa Monica Beach waking up! If you missed them, part one and part two and a Foto Fix, are linked here. ~SueBee (photos by […]

Natalia's Pics

The lens of the world is wide.

Eye For A Pic