Mr Patriotic

I spotted this dapper gentleman riding along past Ports O’Call Village in San Pedro. Actually, it would have been impossible to miss him. Notice the loudspeaker in the box behind his seat. Those speakers were blasting patriotic music so loud I’m sure he was heard miles away! By the time I caught up with him he’d already turned away from the harbor and was heading uphill toward the business district. He seemed a wee bit surprised as I snapped his picture, but smiled and waved afterwards! ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)Mr Patriotic

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

9 Comments on “Mr Patriotic”

1. Jan 30, 2014 at 10:53 am #

What an interesting character!! It was fun reading your description. Great photo!!

• Jan 30, 2014 at 12:37 pm #

Thanks so much, Mr V! I truly appreciate your comments! ~SueBee

2. Jan 30, 2014 at 10:39 am #

Great image-a real slice of life shot of California life!

3. Jan 30, 2014 at 1:00 am #

nice shot

4. LindaG
    Jan 29, 2014 at 11:39 am #

Good catch! And the bull horns on the front of his bike! How I miss CA!

• Jan 29, 2014 at 9:08 pm #

Thanks! He was quite impressive with his bike and accessories!! ~SueBee

Eye For A Pic