Seriously?!!

I’m filing this picture under “only in Southern California”. I’ve seen plenty of limousines being driven around the Southland, taking high school kids to the prom, famous people to events, bridal parties to and fro… but I’ve never seen a limo this crazy long before!Limousine

While walking around the L.A. County Arboretum in Arcadia this past Sunday afternoon, I noticed a wedding party near the waterfall, photographer posing them this way and that. As I walked back toward the Arboretum entrance, I glanced over and saw this monster vehicle outside the gate. I honestly couldn’t believe my eyes! Check out the number of rear wheels! Insane! For myself, though, I can’t imagine riding in it. The thought of claustrophobia, and worse, imagining the difficulty of a quick exit out that one small door should there be an emergency… gives me the creeps! Crazy in Southern California! ~SueBee (photo by SueBee)

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

9 Comments on “Seriously?!!”

1. Feb 14, 2014 at 10:03 pm #

I’ve seen a long limousine, but I think this is Guiness-long! Chuckle… Great find there, Suebee!

2. mk
    Feb 13, 2014 at 9:39 pm #

Probably more square feet than my house

3. Feb 13, 2014 at 2:57 pm #

I would like see how they parking this

• Feb 13, 2014 at 7:59 pm #

Yes! There can’t be that many straight-on parking spots.

4. Feb 13, 2014 at 10:47 am #

I just don’t understand why anyone would ever need a limo this big.

5. Feb 13, 2014 at 8:03 am #

That is definitely stretching credulity to extremes.

Exploratorius