Tech issues update

The new computer is being delivered tomorrow! Pending setup and learning curve, our blog should be back in action very soon. I’m attempting to write this article on my very small-screen iPhone and attach a photo taken with same at the Fullerton Arboretum last week. I don’t know how this post will look once I click publish. ~SueBee (photo by SueBee) 20140710-091004-33004102.jpg.

Tags: ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix, Photography

10 Comments on “Tech issues update”

1. Jul 11, 2014 at 8:15 pm #

Yeah!!!

2. Jul 10, 2014 at 3:06 pm #

Good luck.

• Jul 10, 2014 at 6:02 pm #

Thank you! The new computer arrived a day early and I had it set up in less than a minute. I’m in shock. I type on it at this moment. Hooray, back in action.

• Jul 12, 2014 at 2:02 pm #

That must be a record.

• Jul 12, 2014 at 3:38 pm #

I’m actually going to write a nice feedback as I’m so impressed by the service, and quality, and am shocked really! Expectations are so low these days!

3. Jul 10, 2014 at 11:39 am #

Please tell me you were backed up…

• Jul 10, 2014 at 1:11 pm #

Yes! All photos and files are on an external hard drive 😊. Learned that lesson once years ago, lol

• Jul 10, 2014 at 1:50 pm #

As an IT Director…I’m happy to hear that!

• Jul 10, 2014 at 2:21 pm #

Oooh, glad to know an IT guy!! (Making a note) teehee

• Jul 10, 2014 at 2:26 pm #

Glad to know someone who backs their data up 🙂

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Londonsenior

The life of an elderly Londoner and her travels.

Tangly Cottage Gardening Journal

from garden to garden: a photo diary from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

craftsbytereasa

crafting

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design, Digital Papers and Vintage/Original Clip Art

~RAMBLING WOODS 2~

~The Road Less Traveled~

Never too old to travel!

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog