Happy 2 year Anniversary to us!

Kat and I first launched our “Everything Southern California” blog on WordPress Sept 1, 2013. We’ve since published over 570 posts, and uploaded over 4200 images. We’ve been busy bees, no doubt. As our blogging partnership transitioned last year, with Kat venturing off on her own, I continued my adventures and shared those times with you. Lately some of you may have noticed a dwindling of posts. This has been due to an unwelcome breast cancer diagnosis, followed by surgery, and recovery time, which continues. My adventures have taken on an entirely new dimension. Not being one to sit idle during this time, though, my oldest daughter, Angelika, and I finally launched a business we’d been talking about for ages. We named it Artisan Unique. You see, in addition to being a hobby photographer, I enjoy working with fabric, and paints. I’d be honored if you’d visit our website, www.ArtisanUniqueBoutique.com. I would appreciate any and all feedback, and hey, would love if there’s something you’d enjoy having in your own home! Thanks to my fellow bloggers for a great two years! ~SueBeeHappy 2 year Anniversary to us!

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Blogsite

19 Comments on “Happy 2 year Anniversary to us!”

1. Sep 02, 2015 at 1:20 am #

Congrats

2. Sep 01, 2015 at 4:13 pm #

Glad to see another post. Thinking of you & praying for a full recovery.

• Sep 01, 2015 at 4:21 pm #

Thanks so much! Your prayers are very much appreciated. 🙂

3. Sep 01, 2015 at 3:13 pm #

Well done for the persistent blogging and I sincerely hope that the cancer is not persistent at all. Your business site looks very professional so I hope that you are flooded with shoppers.

• Sep 01, 2015 at 4:18 pm #

Thank you for your kind wishes, and the compliment on our new website! Very much appreciated!

4. Sep 01, 2015 at 2:38 pm #

Congratulations–and keep it up!

5. Sep 01, 2015 at 1:42 pm #

Happy 2 year Anniversary to you.

6. Sep 01, 2015 at 1:07 pm #

Congratulations!

7. Sep 01, 2015 at 10:26 am #

All the best wishes from Berlin!

Lennart

8. Sep 01, 2015 at 9:41 am #

Congratulations! Absolutely love your blog and your photos, as you know. Much continued good health and strength to you, Susan. All best to you, Kat and Angelika.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Hastings Cottage Designs

Handcrafts by Susan Meyer

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.