Small horse, small red barn

A seasonal photo for your viewing pleasure while I spend the day moving to my new home! This picture was taken in Oak Glen a year or two ago. ~SueBeeSmall horse, small red barn

Tags: , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix, Photography

6 Comments on “Small horse, small red barn”

1. Dec 19, 2015 at 6:35 pm #

Glad you tagged it Oak Glen. I gotta get up there & give it a look.

• Dec 28, 2015 at 9:14 pm #

That you do. It’s a beautiful place, perfect place for getting out in nature, a bit of serenity and less hub bub! Happy New Year, I hope to be back in blogging action soon. This move was a tough one, but you know how that goes. Best wishes, Susan

2. Dec 19, 2015 at 3:07 pm #

Good luck with the move.

• Dec 28, 2015 at 9:12 pm #

Thank you. All done moving, trying to unpack. I hope to be back in blogging action soon! I hope all is well on your side of the ocean, and that you have a wonderful New Year’s Eve. I’ll be in bed early! Best wishes. Susan

• Dec 29, 2015 at 1:50 pm #

Best wishes to you too. I look forward to your return to the keyboard.

• Jan 03, 2016 at 11:06 am #

Thank you!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Londonsenior

The life of an elderly Londoner and her travels.

Tangly Cottage Gardening Journal

from garden to garden: a photo diary from the corner of Columbia and Pacific (Southwest Washington coast)

craftsbytereasa

crafting

"The Junque Journalist"

"I Dont Think OUTSIDE THE BOX, I Think What I Can Do With THE BOX"

Let's Art Journal

Expressing life through endless creativity in words and pictures

LISMORE PAPER

Graphic Design, Digital Papers and Vintage/Original Clip Art

Never too old to travel!

a potpourri of thoughts and experiences

talainsphotographyblog