Duck in the Clouds

Today’s Foto Fix is of a duck floating in the clouds… a reflection on one of the lakes at El Dorado Nature Center, featured in my other articles here and here. ~SueBee (photos by SueBee)Duck in the Clouds

Tags: , , , , , ,

Categories: Daily Foto Fix

10 Comments on “Duck in the Clouds”

1. Mar 21, 2014 at 9:45 pm #

The lone black duck with a silhouette of branches in the foreground really it works well compositionally (with, of course, the clouds!). Well done!

• Mar 22, 2014 at 7:00 am #

Thank you! It was a lucky shot with the duck properly in place. 🙂 Might I ask how you stumbled upon that particular photo? I’m curious how people find out blog! ~SueBee

• Mar 22, 2014 at 9:28 am #

I couldn’t find tracks to it in my viewing history. I think I clicked on your icon at another blog (where you left a comment or like). I was also searching “reflections” in the WP Reader. One way or another I found it! : ) Here’s to serendipity!
        ~Marso

• Mar 22, 2014 at 9:50 am #

Awesome! Glad you found us, so we could then find you! ~SueBee

• Mar 22, 2014 at 12:09 pm #

Yes! (and I hope you find my other blog called “Seediving”).

• Mar 22, 2014 at 1:35 pm #

I will go find it!

2. Feb 16, 2014 at 8:50 pm #

Very lovely image!!!

3. Feb 16, 2014 at 11:52 am #

Lovely picture. If you had leaned over far enough, you could have got your head in the clouds too.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Hastings Cottage Designs

Handcrafts by Susan Meyer

Photographs by Timothy S. Allen

Exploring the World with a Camera

A potpourri of thoughts and experiences

MY WALL

Poems & Photographs

Figlio del Giaguaro

Chi non conosce il silenzio del deserto non sa cosa sia il silenzio. (proverbio tuareg)

Ripples of Truth

Small moments make big ripples.